Services - Profile
agrarEXPERTise is specialised on sustainable and organic farming and environmental issues of farming.
Areas of particular expertise are
- Analyses, Planning, and Performance Improvement of sustainable and organic farms
- Total farm analyses: management - productivity - organization - personal - machinery - economics.
- Conceptional work - strategic planning - operational strategies - investment and business plans.
- Converting and improving professional big scale farms and cooperations of farms to sustainable and
organic farming (analyzing, planning, implementing, managing, field and stable, working in reality!).
- Framework and Establishment of sustainable and organic agriculture
- Surveys, reviews, evaluations and fact finding missions
of production, processing, resources, infrastructure and market.
- Feasibility studies and recommendations for decision makers.
- Policy and administration support - capacity building - extension agencies.
- Environmental Impact of Farming
- Adapting land use management particular catchment sensitive farming (nitrate vulnerable zones)
- Analyzing nutrient management flow and setting up nutrient budgets and nutrient balances.
- Developing agro-environmental measures and programs to support sustainable farming.
- Performing Life-Cycle-Assessment - Ecobalances - Process-Quality Management (see LCA).
- Training (TVET/VET) - Technical Vocational Education and Training (see Training).
- Analyzing the regional distribution of farms, farm types according site conditions, farming background/framework, farmers knowledge and management skills and market.
- Designing and implementing research: On-farm, pilot farm network, universities, research centres.
- Writing and editing advisory leaflets, factsheets, technical manuals and scientific reports.
- Evaluating of curricula, donor application, publications for international journals and conferences.
Copyright © 2005 - 2014 agrarEPERTise Dr. Guido Haas
Date 4.01.2014 www.agroexpertise.de